Vertical Internal Quench Vacuum Furnace
The VerticalTurbo® provides users with the best of both worlds: improved uniformity of large production parts during heat-up and cool down segments, and the structural design and space-saving benefits of a vertical configuration. In addition, the VerticalTurbo is unique in its ability to significantly improve heat-up and cooling time, and overall cycle times.
Features and Benefits:
- A compact, water-cooled gas recirculation motor designed to greatly accelerate cooling rates
- A convection assisted heating option with CFC fan for faster heating of larger loads
- Low mass, shaped graphite heating elements for more work space clearance to heating elements
- Simplified bottom loading lifting system to improve reliability and maintainability
- Floor accessible utilities that minimize the need for climbing ladders
- Stress relieving
- Solution treating
- Carburizing (AvaC)
- Carbonitriding (AvaC-N)
- Solution Nitriding (SolNit)
- Commercial Heat Treating
- Tool & Die
(D x H)
48" x 54"
(1,219 mm x 1,372 mm)
72" x 72"
(1,829 mm x 1,829 mm)
|3,000 - 5,000 lb
(1,361 kg - 2,268 kg)
To discuss your vacuum furnace requirements, contact Director of Equipment Sales Mark Heninger, or fill out our request a quote form.