This furnace design has proved itself as being particularly suited for the continuous treatment of parts under a protective gas atmosphere. The extremely stable hearth structure is designed for high load weights. With single-, double- or triple-row configurations and free and/or press quenching capabilities, Ipsen Pushers will drive your parts through the full carburizing and nitriding processes including preheating, washing, tempering and cooling, all in a fully-automated, "lights-out" system with customized layouts to fit your needs.
Multi-track designs offer very high production flexibility, because each track can move work pieces at different pusher speeds (cycle times) to allow for varying case hardening depths. Energy efficient designs such as the Lock-Up system and Eco Fire system are also available.
The benefits of a Pusher furnace include:
- High operational safety through sturdy design
- Very even distribution of the protective atmosphere because of the excellent recirculation
- Optimum repeatability
- Cost-efficient solution for treating large throughput volume
- Multi-row systems for flexible processing
- Designed for bottom loading front door to save energy
- Floor mounted oil quench tanks eliminate the need for costly pits