Ipsen DS Vacuum Furnace
Vacuum Debinding and Sintering Furnace
Ipsen's debind and sinter furnace upholds our reputation for quality, better performance and more features for less cost. The Ipsen DS brings the Metal Injection Molding (MIM) and Powder Metallurgy industries a large step forward, enabling a wider range of manufacturers, heat treaters and met labs who need higher volume in-house sintering.
- Shortest door-to-door cycle time with high speed vacuum sintering
- Unbeatable price-to-volume ratio for specialized MIM furnace
- Precise process control for consistent part quality
- Short delivery time with rapid start-up
- One global standard
- Modular design allows for ease of production flow optimization
- Work zone size of 18" x 18" x 24" or 36" x 36" x 48" (Custom sizes available upon request)
- Hearth gross load weight capacity of 1,000 lb to 3,000 lb
- Maximum operating temperature of 2,650 °F
- Temperature uniformity better than +/- 10 °F
- Nitrogen, hydrogen and argon partial pressure for operation up to 10 Torr
- Internal nitrogen or argon gas cooling up to 2 bar
If you are interested in learning more about vacuum debind and sinter furnace options, or to discuss your specific requirements, contact Director of Equipment Sales Mark Heninger, or fill out our request a quote form.