Ipsen Corporate Academy
One of the major benefits of working at Ipsen is the training you receive - for 2019, Ipsen is crafting a comprehensive Academy program emphasizing the knowledge and skills needed to be an effective Field Service Engineer.
This 5-month program teaches you our company history, core values, culture and fundamental job skills. You will:
- Be introduced to each department and have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues on interdepartmental projects.
- Learn about the heat treatment industry and get a better understanding of our products, services, vendors and customers.
- Have the opportunity to tour the facility and network.
- Expand your computer controls and software skills
- Learn the fundamentals of leak testing, instrument and controls calibration, temperature uniformity set up, testing, and calibration, and preventative maintenance and equipment repairs
- Use Salesforce to manage your territory
- Improve basic Root Cause Analysis and Fact-Based Decision Making skills
- Work with a variety of eTools - smart phones, tablets and computers, cloud/other applications, and Microsoft Office
At the end of the training, you will have a greater understanding of Ipsen, where it's headed and your role in moving yourself, and the company, forward.
What impact does Ipsen USA make?
With thousands of installed systems worldwide, our heat processing technologies are everywhere. Whether it's innovating medical implants, driving a car, developing new jet engines or going to the moon, Ipsen is there.
If you can dream it, we can build it. Ipsen designs and manufactures industrial vacuum and atmosphere furnaces. We also create supervisory control systems for the Aerospace, Commercial Heat Treating, Medical, Energy, Chemical, Tool and Die and Automotive thermal processing markets. Ipsen employs the largest and most skilled aftermarket team in the business, meeting customer needs for controls upgrades, replacement hot zones, parts, maintenance and service.
Innovation and creativity keep our projects moving. As a growing organization, Ipsen is seeking talented and motivated employees on a continual basis. If you have a passion for tinkering, we want you on our team.
Are you right for us? Are we right for you?
We're searching for field service engineers who can install, troubleshoot and recommend preventative maintenance for customers. Ipsen is accepting applications for the 2019 Academy, which is an extended program (approximately 5 months) focused on technical field service.
This position requires 100% domestic and occasional international travel in one of the following areas:
- Southern California
- South Carolina
- Pacific Northwest
- Houston, Texas
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Toronto, Canada
How to apply
Visit the Careers page for more information about current opportunities.