Ipsen U Offers Training and Refresher
(June 20, 2011, Cherry Valley, IL)
– Twenty participants recently graduated from Ipsen's highly regarded Ipsen U course that took place at the company's Cherry Valley, IL headquarters, June 7-9, 2011. Ipsen offers regularly scheduled courses as well as on-site classes to help train new or new-to-position employees as well as a refresher for existing employees. Registration is now open for August and October 2011 Ipsen U classes.
Ipsen U is a practical, hands-on training course for building and refreshing knowledge of thermal processing equipment. Ipsen U's personalized courses address all levels of expertise in a casual, open-forum atmosphere that encourages attendees to ask questions on specific equipment and processes.
Ipsen U courses address all levels of expertise including:
- Plant Managers
- Project Managers
Our professional, experienced instructors cover a wide-range of vacuum furnace topics:
- Operating, maintaining and troubleshooting
- Green efforts – fine tuning for peak efficiency
- Optimizing older furnaces to save costs
- Dos and dont's of running TUS checks
- Basics of 2750E
- How to make obtaining passing TUS and SAT checks easy
- Instrumentation and configuration set-up
- Alarms and safety
- Cycle programming
- Electrical and Mechanical overviews
- Hot zone upkeep tips
- And more!
With more than 60 years of thermal processing expertise, Ipsen provides the solutions heat treaters need to be successful: energy and cost efficiency, reliable robust equipment, manufacturing and service locations worldwide, 24-hour service, aftermarket support – parts and service, engineered components – retrofits and upgrades, thermal processing and furnace maintenance training. About Ipsen, Inc.
Ipsen, Inc. designs and manufactures thermal processing systems for a wide variety of markets, including Aerospace, Medical, Energy, Chemical and Automotive. With thousands of installed systems worldwide, whether it's innovative titanium knee implants, making cars more efficient, developing new jet engines or going to the moon, Ipsen delivers quality.