This furnace design has proved itself as being particularly suited for the continuous treatment of parts under a protective gas atmosphere. The extremely stable hearth structure is designed for high charge weights.
Depending on the operator's requirements, Ipsen can provide single or multi-track furnaces. Multi-track designs offer very high production flexibility.
The benefits of this furnace type include:
Download PDF for Pusher Furnaces
- High operational safety through sturdy design.
- Very even distribution of the protective atmosphere thanks to good recirculation.
- Optimum reproducibility.
- Cost-efficient solution for treating large throughput volume.
- Multi-row systems for flexible processing.
- Designed for bottom loading front door to save energy.
- Floor mounted oil quench tanks without the need for costly pits.
To discuss your atmosphere furnace requirements, contact Marcos Garcia
, Atmosphere Product Specialist.