Batch Furnace Systems
Atmosphere batch type furnaces built by Ipsen have a modular design and are made of standardized sub-assemblies. The furnace casing consists of a fabricated heavy steel plate structure. The light-weight refractory lining inside the furnace is designed for temperatures well above the working temperature and has an extremely long service life.
Ipsen incorporates a ceramic muffle to optimize the performance of all heat treating processes. Some of the benefits include:
- Even heat transfer over the entire workload.
- Ceramic Muffle provides shielding of the charge from direct heat radiation.
- The furnace atmosphere is recirculated throughout the entire heating chamber.
- Super Quench for maximum oil quenching performance and distortion control.
- Modular construction for faster installation and start up time.
Other design features include:
- Maintenance-friendly, tight-closing door systems.
- Easy replacement of the SIC muffle by a tongue and groove system.
- Double-wall oil bath with a leakage sensor.
- Charge transfer on trays without special skids or roller rails.
- Long service life of the charging system designed for pushing only.
- High efficiency burners.
- Air cooled plug type fans for low maintenance.
Because of their modular design, our furnace systems can be customized as necessary to meet the client's specific needs. The ICTE® software family developed especially for the heat-treatment industry allows charge transfer, loading and unloading to be linked to provide fully automatic systems that can be integrated perfectly into the production flow.
Download PDF for Batch Furnaces
To discuss your atmosphere furnace requirements, contact Marcos Garcia
, Atmosphere Product Specialist.